Old November 3rd 04, 10:48 PM
Tien Dao

"David Brooks" wrote in message

That being so, and despite what should be an apolitical setting, I can no
longer in good faith keep company with a group of which the majority, I
know, has elected to deliver the country I love, and chose as my home,

into
the hands of Bush and his repressive, regressive masters.

With all due respect, this is the easy way out. Stick with it and it`ll
seem a bit better tomorrow and a bit better the next day. Time will heal
your pain.

I know what you are saying, but quitting is the cowardly thing to do. Stay
here. Voice and defend your opinions. Many more may believe as you do,
many may not. The point is that in life, you have to participate, no matter
how ugly. Standing on the sidelines and bitching about the quarterback is
no way to live a fulfilling and productive life. Come back soon. You will
always be welcomed.

Tien