Old April 27th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Siezed aircraft

On Apr 27, 11:46 am, wrote:
Good day, I understand that the seized aircraft that are used for drug
running are often sold or auctioned. I am particularly interested in
Cessna 172's. Does anybody have any contact or website details on
these aircraft?

I don't think 172's are very popular with drug runners. You may get a
good deal on a really piece of junk 210 though. Drug runners don't do
good annual inspections, AD compliance, etc. I heard that hundreds of
mothballed 737's have been bought up by these guys now.

-robert