Old July 24th 19, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Flarm / Oudie issues

Guys,

thank you very much for this conversation, it helped us pinpoint the problem.

We did have an issue with broken FLN files and when we fixed that we thought that that's "that".

But it turns out that there was another problem with how Power Flarm transmits its ICAO code. We have a new beta version that fixes that. I am very sure that the fix works but it would be incredibly useful if someone who had this problem could test it and report back before we release it:

If you able to test this version please send an email to support at naviter dot com and we'll be glad to give you access to it.

Thanks,
Andrej Kolar
Naviter.com

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 6:12:46 PM UTC+2, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 8:28:37 AM UTC-7, George Haeh wrote:
Running 9.15.001

Settings - Flarm brings up:
Settings - Radar page

Labels Show box is checked.

The IDs were not showing just before the 9.15 upgrade

Running v9.15.001

20190715.fln in the Radar Folder of Oudie and PNA
I have on both the Oudie and the SeeYou mobile PNA the settings - Radar Page - Labels Show Box Checked.

Still no Contest ID.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com