Old April 17th 04, 02:37 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" wrote in
:

snipped, for convenience

But then what can be said about a man who felt that
taking off from Meigs with a fully loaded albeit vintage B-36 '6
turnin' and 4 burnin' "Peacemaker" was 'doable' if one had faith in
both pilot and machine! It was, I believe, at 'that' point where Fr.
Bill made with the ad hoc and prior to your attempt .... 'De
Profundis' ! [*'Out of the depths' ].

Hey, Doc!

Regarding what I said about alt.binaries.pictures.aviation, you of
all people should visit http://www.b-36peacemakermuseum.org/lastb36/ right
away, I mean right away. Recent posts regarding this site, and the
publication therein, have indicated he has *ten* left and is not sure if a
third edition will be made.

I'll be back later on,

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain