Old November 17th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Someone using my name posting on forums

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 02:31:55 -0500, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Just be advised FWIW to everybody, someone is posting on using my name.
Don't have any idea how it's being done but I do realize that these
things are possible. I DO use my own name and my real email address on
the forums so if any of you computer gurus out here can trace this
character down please let me know. From this point onward, please
suspect any post bearing my name that is openly or seemingly containing
unwarranted hostility, and/or is sarcastic, or suspecious in any way.I
am very upset about this, my reputation is priostine I I intend to keep
it that way.

Feel free to email me personally if any question. Thank you Dudley
Henriques

This was not my post.
I don't know who is doing this but when I find out, I intend to rip his
dick off.