Old February 21st 20, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Possible to convert Ventus Ct to Cm?

To clarify, Ct to Cm.
When I posted this, I thought it was unlikely to be a viable option, but wanted to ask just in case there was a path to do this.

As noted the solo motor used is the same, so in theory adding a starter, changing the prop and controls might be viable and I was exploring that option. I should have been more specific in O.P.

My apologies to Sky Surfer, I've seen a lot of sarcastic disingenuous comments on R.A.S. and mis-read your intent.