Old July 31st 10, 06:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

Default RIAT 2009

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
On 7/30/2010 12:38 PM, Indrek Aaviso wrote:

I vote for the Canadian Snowbirds.

Second that. Years ago at the Reno Air Races, I saw both the Thunderbirds
and Snowbirds. The former did a whole lot of high speed stuff, making lots
of noise, and being for all intents and purposes, out of visual range much
of the time.

I don't think I've ever seen the snowbirds here in Europe. I concur that
the Thunderbirds are a bit of 'overkill' though those computers put on a
tight display.

As for the 'Reds' or 'Dead Sparrows' as they are called here, good - but no
cigar. ;~)