Old August 2nd 10, 01:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default RIAT 2009

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:38:31 -0400, "Indrek Aaviso"
wrote:

"Peter Twydell" wrote in message
In message Xqz4o.17$I%.13@hurricane, RustY © writes

"Glenn" wrote in message

The best team of Europe ?

Only because the UK isn't part of Europe, which is a continent off the
east coast of Great Britain. "Fog in Channel, Continent Isolated", and all
that kind of stuff. :-)

Only bettered by the Blue Angels ?

No. Possibly bettered by the Red Arrows. I haven't seen the Blue Angels,
so can't comment on them, except to say that AFAIK they have a different
sort of display from the Reds.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

I vote for the Canadian Snowbirds.

Second that. I like the Blues and T-birds (and haven't had the
pleasure of seeing the Reds) but for originality, sheer numbers and
for going slow enough that I can keep up with them, the Snowbirds
can't be beat!

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version