Old July 15th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Gliderport Fined $9,000 over Use of 123.3Mhz

I actually tried to apply for both frequencies on a single license.
The FCC informed me that the same station could potentially operate on
the two different frequencies, but that I would have to submit two
license fees and two applications. And you're right about the CTAF
thing. If you want to transmit on that as well using a mobile
station, you have to submit yet another application in a different
service class.

L.