Old May 7th 05, 05:33 AM
Jose

Rights conflict with each other.

Not if they're RIGHTS rather than special interest privileges.

My right to breathe, your right to smoke.
My right to sleep, your right to fly.
My right to free speech, your right to privacy and freedom from slander.
My right to swing my arms, your right to place your nose in the way.
My right to safety, your right to operate those newfangled aerothingies.
My right to shoot machine guns, your right to domestic tranquility.
My right to deal drugs, your right to to raise children in peace.

The list is endless. You may consider some of these to be "privileges",
but do you really think that rights are never in conflict?

Jose
--
Get high on gasoline: fly an airplane.