Old July 1st 05, 09:45 PM
John Sinclair

At 16:24 01 July 2005, Mc wrote:
RS-15 fuse would be great beginning for a flying wing
fuse if the existing
wing root area is glassed over and another wing root
cut out that would be
more suitible for CG placement. Adding a vertical fin
on a very short
tailboom would be fairly easy too when compared to
making a one-off fuse.
Forget the Mini Bat connection. I remember calling
one of the Reps to
enquire about it when it first came out only to find
he had just died in his
MiniBat.

Flying wings have a hidden advantage. After entering
a thermal at Parowan in my Genesis, I heard the following
over the radio;'Gee's JJ, that was too close, lucky
you only got half a fuselage'.
Flying wings will someday rule the world,
JJ