Old December 19th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Z's network?

In a previous article, said:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:29:19 -0600, "Montblack"
wrote:
("Paul Tomblin" wrote)
"throw him off the internet"? What the #$%* are you talking about? The
cure for bad speech is good speech, not censorship.

Fox News has a web site too.

So does CBS, ABC, ......and CNN :-)

Well yes, but I want exclusive aviation news. The networks seem to

You missed the point. Montblack and I were pointing out that much, much
bigger organizations that massage the news to fit their twisted world
views are posting on the internet every day.

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/11/15/..._news_memo.php

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
So logically, if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood, and