Old August 24th 18, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sailplane Canopy

Ross I'm not certain what canopy is on you're Libelle. Is that the low profile canopy option Libelle canopy? Is that a canopy for a different type? I want to install the same as you've got. Looks better than the standard Libelle canopy! Yeah if you could tell me the canopy you used and I could get one for less than $1,000 I may go that way and you could give me tips on installation if there are important tricks or particular nuances of such.