Old June 28th 05, 06:42 PM
Andy Blackburn

At 13:24 28 June 2005, John Sinclair wrote:
That was very good, 9B. Give yourself a big hug from
old JJ. BTW, good job at Parowan. I would have given
you a run for the money if only my wheel hadn't rolled
about 12 miles short of the finish cylinder, on the
first day. I enjoyed the contest, Parowan is an awesome
place to fly. Hope the Region 9 guys will continue
to have regionals and nationals there.

Thanks JJ. Seems like many of the top competitors this
year could have used the 'drop a day' rule. Every day
was a different challenge.

Ditto on the continuing use of this beautiful site
for regionals and nationals - without a local club
groups from out of town will need to adopt it. I have
heard rumblings that Region 9 has an interest in Moriarty
for next year - so who will take the Parowan baton
from the very capable Mifflin group?

9B