Old December 27th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message

Get it on video and share......if the li'l twerp shows.

Not everyone is like you, Dan -- big mouth, wide stripe down your back.
My flight is already booked.

That's not what I meant and you know it. Is it true the only successful
service you ever provided in the Marines was as dummy load for ground
radar?

Is that how you wound up on the disabled list? Damn, that explains a lot of
things!

Tell you what, if you ever grow balls large enough, go check the records of
SOES, circa 1979 through 1981, at MCAS Cherry Point. In fact, check out the
records of a medevac mission in 1981 involving a mom who had just given
birth and was hemorraging, and the preemie to which she had just given
birth. Then check out the comments of the (at the time, double-digit midget)
Vietnam-vet crew chief on the aircraft that took them from Cherry Point to
the main hospital at Lejeune.

Go ahead, putz. I dare ya. But don't worry, I don't hold my breath for all
bark, no bite keyboard cowards like you.