Old December 27th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Can you provide a link URL? I searched on the MCAS Cherry Point Website
with no luck (since I don't know what SOES is...searching with that
turned up a Sony Online Entertainment tribute). Searching with your
name only turned up 3 hits...all in 2003-2004.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Tell you what, if you ever grow balls large enough, go check the records of
SOES, circa 1979 through 1981, at MCAS Cherry Point. In fact, check out the
records of a medevac mission in 1981 involving a mom who had just given
birth and was hemorraging, and the preemie to which she had just given
birth. Then check out the comments of the (at the time, double-digit midget)
Vietnam-vet crew chief on the aircraft that took them from Cherry Point to
the main hospital at Lejeune.

Go ahead, putz. I dare ya. But don't worry, I don't hold my breath for all
bark, no bite keyboard cowards like you.