Old August 17th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight,rec.aviation.soaring
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Electrically Powered Ultralight Aircraft

wrote:
In rec.aviation.piloting Charles Vincent wrote:

cavelamb himself wrote:

Not really being snotty at all. Frankly, I was in the process of
deleting screenfulls of messages on the topic of electric powered
airplanes being as the subject really holds no interest for me. For
some reason I happened to read "The advantage from the electric engine
at cruise is that it uses zero energy" on one message just as I deleted
it. Pulling it back from the trash, I felt compelled to respond to it.

Have either of you guys heard of the term "thread drift"?

Both of you are responding to the part of the thread that drifted off
to the topic of hybrid CARS and how they get good mileage.

Look again, Jim.

It seems to have drifted back on thread.