Old August 6th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default SPOT User Survey - Altitude?

On Aug 5, 8:37*pm, Andy wrote:
On Aug 5, 9:27*pm, MarkHawke7 wrote:

So the purpose of this posting is to ask if any of the users on this
newgroups anywhere in the world have EVER been survey'd by SPOT or an
affiliated organization ANYTHING related to the addition altitude to
the information outputted by a SPOT device.

I responded to a survey several months ago. It had no specific
questions on altitude reporting but I found a place where I could make
a free form comment and requested altitude be added to the tracking
reports.

Andy

I did the same. The 'survey' seemed more like a fishing expedition
for numbers to claim in advertisements.