Old December 12th 15, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Double-wall Canopy mod to eliminate frost

Eric Greenwell wrote on 12/11/2015 7:51 PM:
bumper wrote on 12/9/2015 9:00 PM:
The clear vision panel will be under considerable tension to provide
some compression to the silicone foam, thus the sides cannot rest on
anything other than the canopy frame (i.e. it can't rest on the
sliding window rail. Small leaks are okay, but generally the fit
should be snug

I've made clear vision panels for an ASW 20C and and ASH 26 E that do
rest on the sliding window rail. After 25+ years of total use, I've had
no problems.

Here is a pdf article describing how I do it, with pictures. With the
above exception, the method is the same as the one bumper uses.

OK, HERE is the link to the article :^)

https://sites.google.com/site/motorg...-vision-panels

email me)