Old May 16th 20, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default music video from 1998

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:40:07 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Anybody here remembers this music video by the band Stardust? "Music sounds better with you" www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQlAEiCb8m0
The band appears on an old TV set, climbing the charts against artists mimicking Robert Palmer and others.
The story is about a boy building and flying his model sailplane.

I found it... moving.

cheers,
Aldo Cernezzi

Wow! Good find, I've never seen that before. That was my childhood in the 80's....building and flying RC gliders with my Dad, and flying them in slope lift on the CA hillsides. It ended up leading me to a professional flying career, and full scale glider flying as well...