Old December 2nd 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected][_1_]

Default EAA Patches?

I inherited several boxes of stuff for former Deceased members of
Chapter 111, which is collecting on my porch. I will check through to
see if there are any patches you might be interested in. We have ended
up with several collections of Sport Aviation mags but since the CD's
are available there is little interest. There are boxes of stuff and I
will check through.

Thanks, Dean! Any patches, tags, etc. would be appreciated!

We've got something like 25 pieces of artwork at the frame-shop now for
this suite, which sounds like a lot -- but it's a 2-bedroom, 650 sq ft
unit (full kitchen, jacuzzi hot tub, etc.) -- so we've got a LOT of
walls to cover.

This will be our 17th aviation theme suite, and will be a fun one to
put together, simply because OSH is so meaningful for Mary and me.
2007 will be our "Silver Anniversary" at OSH (25 years in a row!),
which is really quite amazing when you think about everything that has
happened in our lives.

In fact, I think it's safe to say that Oshkosh has been the single most
unifying factor that has run throughout our lives. Through marriage,
births of children, deaths, moving several times, starting three
businesses (and closing two of them), and all the "normal" craziness of
life, we have never, ever let ANYTHING come between us and Oshkosh.
Some years it was only a day or two, others the whole week -- but OSH
is something that we start dreaming about in January, and just can't
live without in July and August!

Twenty five years of memories are going into this one. And I'll be
proud to add any patches of members who have "Gone West"...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA