Old April 18th 16, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Default Oxygen bottle for ASW 27 and ASG 29

Same here. I have so far received 3 new bottles from two highly regarded suppliers and not a single one to fit my 29 (SN#4). I was looking for a bottle that would fit a mountain high regulator (us threads)

I currently use (necessity) a tiny Mountain high bottle suitable for only a single day. Works great actually as I can recline my seat fully with no restrictions from the regulator which sticks out a long way towards the seat and restricts it (I am only 6"0).

Silly design really for 02 bottle storage. Silly may not be a strong enough word...

Any help or suitable bottle for sale would be greatly appreciated.

"7T #2 for a proper O2 bottle for a 27, early model 29!"

Sean