Old February 2nd 05, 04:45 PM
kage

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:Gk4Md.43024$IV5.24943@attbi_s54...

IMHO, this is stupid. Why would I *ever* want to turn on, for example,
only the left landing light? My idea is to replace the existing landing
light switch with the new split switch, and put the nose light on the left
half, while putting BOTH wing lights on the right half of the switch.
(This would require a 20 amp breaker on the right half of the circuit,
instead of the 10 amp that is supplied.)

You may want to turn it OFF, say if it's on fire.

Just change it willy nilly, anyway you want. Then get your own STC. Skycraft
engineers are probably just a bunch of idiots.

Karl