Old November 12th 04, 02:22 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:56:38 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

Oh, kinda like Clinton telling us under oath, that he did not have sexual
relations with Monica?
--
Jim in NC

Oh please.

The Bush White House's selective use of information took us to war
where many thousands have now died (yes, I'm including Iraqi
civilians). Let me repeat that, they took us to war, and they took us
there by manipulating the only information that we and the rest of the
world had.

Whatever Clinton did, it FOR SURE did not result in war or the death
of anyone. Sure, he showed a lack of fidelity towards his marriage,
but that's IT and it's his and Hillarie's problem, not the nations'.

Death, destruction, misery, torture, refusal to abide by the Geneva
Convention and world condemnation, not to mention the cost in money,
which we the citizens have to pay. And we could be just getting
started here. There's no telling how this will play out with the rest
of the world eventually. Versus an oddball use of a cigar and a
stained dress. Yup, I sure can see the comparison.

Corky Scott