Old January 27th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

Default How is an "Aircraft Checkout" Logged in a Logbook?

Your "checkout" at the FBO should have been by a qualified CFI.
He could have signed your logbook to authenticate the check out for
insurance purposes as Dual Given, so you can log Dual Received and PIC.
BT

wrote in message
How is an "Aircraft Checkout" Logged in a Logbook? Is it considered
"flight training"? Just trying to make sure I get all the right
columns filled in my logbook for it. Thanks in advance! By the way,
I was the one who was getting "checked out" (by an FBO).