Old July 4th 09, 08:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Aids Variometer

On Jul 3, 12:15*am, Steve Leonard wrote:
If the ports are on opposite sides of the case, you can hold you hand in
front of one port and walk around your house. *It will show up when you
block your walking speed from the static connection.

You could do a similar thing by connecting a piece of tubing to it and
bending it around so it points back as you walk. *Again, the vario will
show up when the capacity port is open to your walking dynamic pressure.

This is probably safer than taking a battery, wires, and a suspicious
looking package to a tall building and trying to use the express elevator
to get to the top floor.

Steve Leonard

You crack me up Steve! And I missed you at IVSM