Old July 12th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Udo

Default GPS for retrieval only??

Thanks Eric,
Luckily I checked with Nextar by phone and it does not except
coordinates. I contacted Garmin and Nuvi 350 will, at ($499).
The Tom Tom One, at $350,00 will as well, as per the sales person.
I go with the Tom Tom One. It will arrive after I get back from the R3
contest. I just will not land out as my wife assures me.
Udo

Schucks Auto Supply had an ad today, offering the Nextar unit for $199.
If you don't have this store nearby, check their website, or one of
their partner stores probably has it, also.