Old July 12th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default The Cancer Engine

wrote

Cancer is Bad Stuff. Cancer does not deserve a Good Fight nor going
down with the ship whilst keeping our Spirits Up. Yet I've been urged
to do all those things as if Cancer is an honorable opponent.

You, by facing this adversity, playing dirty with it, inspires me. If "Mr.
C" ever calls on me, I'll try to remember your philosophy.

Keep on helping the docs play dirty with the dirty C.

It sure can't hurt, and can certainly help. And keep on with the
distractions, too. (pleasurable, though some could call it work) Better
than sitting around thinking about the next appointment, I would think.

Perhaps your lovely wife could help you pick up your Crescent wrench, when
it gets too heavy! g

She might be grateful for the opportunity to help.

And thanks for keeping us informed. You are in my daily thoughts, and
positive energy is sent your way, at least daily.
--
Jim in NC