Old February 4th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Papa

Default Glider inspection - Tampa Florida area

On Feb 4, 8:10*am, John wrote:
I will be leaving in the next day to do a cross-country (Oregon-Florida-Oregon) pickup of a glider I plan on purchasing. *It is in

need of an inspection so I was thinking of getting it inspected on the
way out back home. *If you have a mechanic you would refer (preferably
familiar with sailplanes, and located near Tampa, Florida or North
(route takes me through Georgia), feel free to send contact info.

Thanks,
John

There is a mechanic at Quest Air, a hang glider field in the Orlando
area, who maintains a number of the gliders and the tow planes at
Seminole Lake Gliderport, just down the road. His name is Russ, and
you could contact him at

Tel:352-429-0213

Quest Air
6548 Groveland Airport Road