Old December 19th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark

Default Flight Instructors- all different

On Dec 19, 1:35*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Someone (who also uses the bogus name "Jeffrey Bloss") forging another's

person's name wrote:
Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

No such quoted text by him (or anyone else) exists in Google Groups'
archives.

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Same invention - no such post in Google Groups archives by him or anyone
else in that newsgroup.

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

No message ID provided, so independent corroboration impossible.

Since even the first three attributions didn't pass muster, the remainder
aren't worth investigating.

Whoever this Mark person is, being the target of that much wrath and scorn
by an admitted forger and liar definitely means he's one of the good guys..

Thank you Sir for your intelligent comment. Seems while we're
out enjoying life some people have no better way to spend their
time than being eaten alive with envy.

---
Mark