Old December 19th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark LeFage

Default Flight Instructors- all different

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 12:35:16 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:

Whoever this Mark person is,

*laugh*

I was taking a break from this group when Bruin Butthole finally
embarrassed himself so badly he had to tuck tail and crawl away.

So what finally broke the useless ****? Was it finding out his
precious Rising AV was nothing more than a sham program distributed
by thieves, or was it something else?

That's probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Butthole
blunders around pretending to be some sort of freeware authority
figure, but he's too ****ing stupid to listen to everyone when they
tell him his freeware choices are crap. Then they're outed as crap
in a real public way.

Second funniest was him and his idiot nut-nuzzler Humpingturds
claiming that encryption software stored passwords in encrypted
files. That was probably the DUMBEST thing I've ever seen posted to
this group. Two imbeciles almost indistinguishable from each other.

--
Some of us are a lot like cement - all mixed up and permanently
set.