Old September 29th 20, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Rope Breaks (Grilling sacred cows)

On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 8:51:15 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anybody have a first hand account of a rope break in which a canopy was factually damaged because the pilot did not make an immediate turn to the left or right?

Please note:This is not my theory. I am only relating what is being taught at a particular club (not the club where I fly now).

Before I turned right or left I would put the nose down!