Old September 9th 04, 12:19 AM
Mark T.

Default FS: Cessna 140 wheel pants aluminum

I have a set of Original Cessna 140 aluminum wheel pants, brackets, and
envelope of paper templates with dimensions to make other brackets. Came off
my 1946 Cessna 140. I have since sold the plane and no longer need these
items. These are to be placed in an ebay auction this Sept 11-16th under the
ebay username freight_dog subject line will be CESSNA 140 ALUMINUM WHEEL
PANTS. Shipping costs will be approx $40 UPS ground from Kentucky.

If I receive a reasonable offer before this weekend however I won't have to
place the auction so make me an offer soon and these beauties can be hanging
on your plane next week.

Pictures and details available
http://www.airshows.net/ebay/cessnapants.html

---