Old August 10th 12, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default Butterfly iGlide App now available in the US

Marc, I've read the manual, looked at the videos and the info on the web site, plus the write up at iTunes. iGlide looks very interesting!

However, I do not see anything stating that iGlide can replay IGC files. The simulator apparently allows you to "fly" over the terrain, similar to the way Glide Navigator did.

Can iGlide replay IGC files?

-John

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:08:11 AM UTC-4, Marc - Butterfly Avionics wrote:
The iGlide manual and additional information is available he http://www.butterfly.aero