Old July 16th 05, 01:55 PM
gregg

Posted a photo on alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

The active runway was 16 - off the left edge of the photo and roughly
parallel to the edge. 16 has you taking off from the lower left of the
photo towards the upper right.

The Navajo lifted off, turned left and passed me by as I did my T&G. I
don't think it was lined up with 16/34 as I had just lifted off when he
passed to my left.

When he passed I noticed he was between me and lower than the trees
bordering the airport. Not sure how he ended up where he did. I've tried to
figure out from flattened grass where he slid but I can't make anything
out.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm