Old January 6th 04, 05:02 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Blanche" wrote in message
Denver. Clear. Sunny. No winds. Smooth.

And it's 5 F. I'm at home in front of a warm computer screen. When
it's this cold, I don't care about preheating the airplane, I can't
be bothered putting on all that cold weather gear on me!

Of course Wed. it'll be back into the 50s.

Here in the 'burb's of Phoenix it was 27 last night, mid 60's during the day
:~)

Sometime in the next two or three months I have to make a permanent move to
Colorado Springs, mid 30's and -1 right now! :~( (for now) but :~) come
summer when Phoenix is 115 (OWWW...damn door handle).