Old January 6th 04, 07:58 AM
Roger Halstead

On 5 Jan 2004 16:36:12 -0700, Blanche
wrote:

Denver. Clear. Sunny. No winds. Smooth.

And it's 5 F. I'm at home in front of a warm computer screen. When
it's this cold, I don't care about preheating the airplane, I can't
be bothered putting on all that cold weather gear on me!

Of course Wed. it'll be back into the 50s.

Wed...That's two days! Last I remember all it takes is the wind to
shift from the west and 3 hours later it's 20 to 30 degrees warmer.
Wellll... That was in Boulder.

Here? Midland Mi...Same oh, same oh... Dull, dreary, cloudy, clear for
Michigan (visibility is over 6) with a low of around 5. Course we
don't get to have those breathers like you do out near the mountains.
Course I don't remember having 9 feet of snow here, like they did at
my Daughter's place near Rollinsville last Winter.

I don't think we've had a storm with more than a foot of snow in over
15 years. Up into the 60s two or three feet with 5 foot plus drifts
wasn't uncommon.

OTOH I only have to fly about a 100 miles north or NW to find winter.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com