Old June 23rd 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Evening Admission at Oshkosh

Paul

Talked to the Airventure Office. You have to have the wrist band for
that
day of admission. No other days pass wrist band. Gates are manned
24 hours. The whole airport has security guards all night.

http://www.airventure.org/2006/planning/admission.html

Larry Fitzgerald

www.fitzair.net

Paul Dow (Remove Caps in mail address) wrote:
If I remember correctly (a rare event) they let you in to the grounds
after 5 PM with the next day's wrist band. Is that correct? I'm
arriving late on Tue. Cheap person I am, I'd like to save a bit.

I see from the forum schedule that they're running them until 8 PM.
I'll be missing the Beach Boys though. Bert Rutan's talking on Tue.
night, so that'll be good to hear unless it's the same info as last year
looking for people to work out in the desert with him. It sounds like
interesting work, but not much of an outside life.