Old November 21st 03, 08:01 PM
Jarg

You seem to think the MS sims are etched in stone. New ones are release
every couple of years to take advantage of the newer and better technology.
While I'm sure they will never be as good as the state of the art stuff you
used in WW2, still they are getting pretty good. Buy a decent computer and
try out the latest, you might be surprised.

Jarg

Subject: PC flight simulators
From: "Jarg"
Date: 11/21/03 7:50 AM Pacific Standard Time

Funny you should say that. I was just chatting with a 60 year old pilot

who
had recently tried his son's flight simulator (FS2004) for the first time
and was able to land. He said he was impressed with what he saw.

Jarg

When I first got MSFS I got a big kickj out of shooting carrier landings

(no
arresting wire) in a number of different planes. I got so good at it that

could touch down at the first 6 inches of deck and brake to a stop before
running off the other end. I am certain that if you put me in a real

plane I
could do those carrier landings easily even without the arresting wire.

You
believe that don't you?. Wanna buy a bridge?

Regards,

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: