Old January 20th 15, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Nice promo video from New Mexico Tourism Dept.

Thanks Herb, I think.

Tow pilots are an under appreciated breed. I'll retire from it soon.
I'd rather be on the other end of the rope anyway.

Dan

On 1/20/2015 10:22 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 9:58:48 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Very nicely done! Even better than the video on the Sundance website. A
typical summer day in Moriarty and the production crew were both
professional and nice.

(BTW, who was that suave and debonair tow pilot?)

On 1/20/2015 5:48 AM, Mark628CA wrote:

NM Tourism Department added this gliding video to their site. Not bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WWn..._Lk7BY&index=1

--

Dan Marotta

Right on Dan! Beat your own drum if nobody else will (I mean it).
Herb

--
Dan Marotta