Old December 14th 19, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Season Passes available from Soaring NV in Minden

True Eric, and I do not believe motor gliders are the problem, they’re, as you said, just the natural reaction for guys who want to fly when n where they want.

Man I do know the feeling of being the only guy around to do the towing on a good day and doing-my-duty watching the gang head out on good flights lol..

I would absolutely love to have a mini lak but I just can not pull the trigger on that kind of an expense, and I am addicted to playing this low performance one-class type racing/flying. Its interesting to note that we are seeing a bunch of guys jumping into this type of flying again, similar to me, leaving the high dollar-high performance side to jump into the fun and level non machine based competition that is 1-26 flying. Its even driving up the prices on these little birds.