Old March 30th 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Exam-O-Grams

Before the "web" the Exam-O-Gram was a method for the FAA to
answer questions and clear up misunderstood questions from
the limited number of written test questions.

They are public domain and they can be reprinted and
distributed for free or sold at a profit. But most are
obsolete, dealing with airspace and other regulatory matters
that have changed greatly in the past 30 years.

But with a disclaimer, that states clearly that they are
historical and may not be current or correct, why not, you
can scan them to a PDF file and put them on a CD.

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
| On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:55:11 GMT,
wrote in
| :
|
| [kind, constructive offer snipped]
|
| Or, if this whole thing is a silly idea, let me know that
too.