Old February 10th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default 7/8 Nieuport 11 flying qualities?

No, they do not.
I have a Airdrome DVIII and they fly well. I have an A65 in mine, gross
weight is 600lbs. If I where to do it again, it would have a VW with Valley
Redrive. Be about the same weight, but have starter and alternator, larger
prop.

Alan

"Mike Gaskins" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just out of curiosity: do the Airdrome Aeroplanes kits include brakes?
IIRC the original versions of most (all?) of these planes didn't have
them. I had always assumed that these replicas didn't either and that
was something that turned me off when looking at them. Aside from that
I've always kinda liked the look of the Fokker D-VIII .