Old June 6th 04, 07:47 AM
Al

(pacplyer) wrote in message . com...

I'm just pointing out that in my opinion, neither
you Del, or me pac have got the homebuilding experience credentials to
expel a guy like BWB. Now with my background as an A&P and a ME
instructor,

Why do you think BWB has homebuilding experience? He built a Mini-max
and a weight shift Quicksilver. If you have an A&P you have 10 times
as much experience as he does. He bought all his airplanes. People
have more homebuilding experience in an RV-8 tail kit than he has.
Forget about his hours. He's never worked as a professional pilot.
He has the ratings now but do you really think he's flown 3000 hours
in helos in 3 years? Or that he learned to fly when he was 8 years
old? Or that he flew CIA helo missions in Cambodia as a 17 year old
civilian without a helo license? Or that he flew radioactive cloud
tracking missions in Nevada 10 years after the atmospheric test ban
treaty?

Sure, the EPA let him fly Hueys without a rating or a helo license.
That's the way the government works, it doesn't matter if you have the
paperwork or not, if you can do it they give you a million dollar helo
to cruise around in. You want to buy a bridge in New York?

Bill can't create anything, so the best he has is tearing people down.