Old August 30th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Dave Butler

Default How to shorten a Tach drive cable?

Morgans wrote:
"Orval Fairbairn" wrote
Just pull out both ends and take them to your local speedometer shop.
They have all the ends and can make up one for you for a few bucks. It
is not rocket science!

Tell me you're kidding! What size city do you live in, that could support
such a narrow specialty? I've never even heard of such a thing!

Where are you in NC, Jim? Pretty sure Bradley's could handle it:

Bradley's Service (919) 834-5727 101 S Blount St Raleigh, NC

Dave