Old May 18th 18, 12:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jan Zanutto

Default Brazov IS29-D2 Lark parts needed.

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:26:07 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have a 1979 Brazov IS29-D2 Lark. The rubber donuts are starting to wear out and get brittle on the main gear shock absorber. Does anyone know where I could get replacements? Either used from another glider, or manufactured new by someone who can match the donuts to the original spec?

if you would like, post some pics and bio on your IS29 on the facebook page I created for the single seater. would be nice to see some pics.