Old June 16th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Corrosion X

wrote:

Based on his inspection of our Arrow's airframe during its current annual,
our mech is recommending a Corrosion X treatment. Anybody have one done
at
one the authorized Corrosion X Treatment Centers? Feedback, good or bad?
Cost? How long did it take? I'll go ahead and call the nearest center
(which is not exactly convenient) but thought I'd ask for opinions and
advice from the group first.

Getting it done is no big deal. I have it done to my airplane every other
annual.

My airplane has been parked two miles from Mobile Bay for six years and
shows no signs of airframe corrosion.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM