Old October 27th 03, 02:06 PM
Corky Scott

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:15:44 -0500, "John Stricker"
wrote:

I know that for a fact and so do you, so instead of claiming they've been
"trouble free", why not just present what problems they experienced, however
minor, as a caveat to those wanting to follow in their footsteps?

Do you want to know why, Corky? I'll tell you. They want to sell their
conversions. Like all manufacturers, they want to sell the good points and
gloss over the bad. I don't blame them for that, it's the way of life.
Just quit peeing down my neck while you're telling me its raining.

John Stricker

I don't know what problems they had or continue to have, nothing has
been printed, published, alluded to or rumoured in regards any trouble
they ran into.

I do know that many have seen them flying.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the "peeing down your neck while
saying it's raining" analogy. What does that mean?

I only put the URL for the website up for those interested in the
conversion. It appears to be successfull. That's all I'm saying.

Corky Scott