Old November 16th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell

Default Sears tools

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
I recently purchased the Sears "Professional" Lithium batteried driver
drills. I purchased two because I was in the process of erecting a metal
building. The batteries and charger worked good but the keyless chuck on
both drills exhibit what I call "Auto Loosen". I have several other
keyless chucks in my shop and none of these exhibit the same
characteristics. I called Sears Customer Service to complain and they told
me to visit my local Sears dealer. The local Sears dealer told me to call
Customer Service. Whoa!! I've been a victim of that before. I will now
look for my tool requirements somewhere else.

I bought a 2 speed 18V Ryobi, three years ago, and it worked out so well I
bought a second one just for the heck of it the next year. They are now 2
and 3 years old, and are used in my business almost daily. Lost a couple of
batteries over the period, but the drills, chucks and chargers couldn't be
better.