Old November 17th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Natalie

Default Sears tools

Ernest Christley wrote:

I won't be buying a DeWalt again. They seem to have some management
that has decided to cash in on their quality name.

That's a shame. Nearly all of my tools now are from the 18V
Dewalt line to include: Hammer Drill, Regular Drill (which is
used to drive the VTHRUST tow bar in th hangar), Right Angle
Drill, Rotozip-like thing, circular saw, recip saw, jig saw,
finish nailer, grinder, flash light, and vacuum cleaner.
I think the only thing I don't have in the line is the
impact wrench. Haven't had a problem. I even got satisfaction
out of both Lowes and Dewalt after they initially denied
my rebate on the six-tool set.

I've had no problem with the XRP batteries.